Tru-Staffing Partners Announces LitWorks Scholarship Program for 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TRU Staffing Partners Announces 2015 Scholarship Program
TRU Staffing Partners and top educational institutions bring sought-after training and education to job candidates in the legal technology industry for the fourth consecutive year
New York – March 3rd, 2015 – TRU Staffing Partners, an award winning e-discovery search firm representing talent and opportunities in the e-discovery, litigation support and cybersecurity space, today announces leading institutions Georgetown University Paralegal Studies Program; LitWorks™, a DTI Company; ACEDS; and Suffolk-Flaherty Legal Tech Audit are all offering scholarships through the 2015 TRU Staffing Partners Scholarship Program. This will be the first year ACEDS and LTA participate in the scholarship program; Georgetown and LitWorks have been part of the program since its inception.
2015 marks the fourth year of the program which is designed to foster training and education for job candidates in the legal technology industry.
Applications for the scholarships are currently being accepted at www.trustaffingpartners.com. The following opportunities are available:
LitWorks™, a DTI Company:
- Five full scholarships in 2015 to attend the Certified Litigation Support Professional program – a five-day, instructor led course
- Three full scholarships in 2015 to attend the Certified Litigation Support Project Manager program – a three-day, instructor led course.
Georgetown University Paralegal Studies Program:
- One full scholarship to attend the 2015 Advanced Litigation & Trial Technology course – a 32-hour, instructor led course
- One full scholarship to attend the 2015 e-Discovery course – a 32-hour, instructor led course
- One full scholarship to attend the 2015 Legal Project Management course – a 42-hour, instructor led course
- Five full scholarships for 2015 Certification Packages – training offered online with in-person exam; includes live training, study manual, ACEDS membership, and certification exam with one free retake
Suffolk-Flaherty Legal Tech Audit (LTA):
- All semifinalists will receive free access to take the professional edition of the LTA, the industry standard for evaluating how well timekeepers and staff use essential law practice technologies, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. The professional edition of the LTA is administered and managed by Cost Control, LLC.
“Continuing education is at the epicenter of any industry’s maturation and sustainability, and TRU is proud to offer a diverse and highly credible array of educational opportunities to the legal technology community in this year’s TRU Scholarship Program,” stated Jared Coseglia, president and founder of TRU Staffing Partners. “This is the program’s fourth consecutive year, and over that period of time we have witnessed many recipients of past TRU scholarships accelerate their career mobility and increase their compensation requirements. Our educational partners provide the tools aspiring professionals need to be successful in the e-discovery job market. We look forward to bringing these offerings to even more people in 2015.”
The application process is open today and will continue through March 27. The recipients will be notified and announced on or around April 10. Education and training will be executed between April and December of 2015. More information on this program, submission guidelines, and application are available at www.trustaffingpartners.com.
If you are a technology company or educational organization that would like to participate in this program, please contact Andrew Brody, COO, at email@example.com.
About TRU Staffing Partners
TRU Staffing Partners (www.trustaffingpartners.com) was founded in 2010 by Jared Coseglia and is a nationally-recognized, award-winning search firm representing talent and opportunities in the legal industry, with an emphasis on e-discovery, legal project management, data analytics, cybersecurity, information governance, privacy, legal sales and litigation support staffing. The company works with Am Law 200, Fortune 1000 and technology service providers to bring unparalleled, personalized career consulting and staffing services to the growing community of professionals working in legal technology. TRU sponsors an annual e-Discovery Scholarship Program, bringing much-needed education and training opportunities to the industry. The company has been recognized as a top recruiting firm for the past three years through several industry awards, including Best of The National Law Journal, Best of New York Law Journal and Best of Legal Times.
Nicolle Martin Edge Legal Marketing P: 612-817-1288 E: firstname.lastname@example.org