Certified Litigation Support Project Manager Training
LitWorks ™ Certified Litigation Support Project Manager Training
This 3-Day course focuses on sharpening litigation support project management skills. Attendees will receive practical resources & tools such as checklists, job aides and templates they can immediately apply to their daily work as a litigation support project manahttp://litworks.net/consulting-training/training-classes/project-manager-training/ger. This course is designed with the experienced litigation support professional in mind as participants learn how to navigate the rough waters of today’s high-risk and fast paced litigation environment. Who should attend? Anyone with three – five years of litigation technology support experience.
Attendees will learn Litigation & E-Discovery Project Management through workshops and in small group activities.
Workshops & Concepts Covered include:
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Litigation Case Management Overview
- Applying Project Management Methodologies to Litigation & Electronically Stored Information (“ESI”)
- Managing Internal & External Resources (Law Firm and Service Providers)
- Building your Project Management Toolkit
- Current Trends in Litigation Support and ESI Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma for the Law Firm and Legal Services
- Small, Medium and Large Case Management
- Defining Your Project Team (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Project Scoping, Scope Creep & Workflow
- Managing the Technology to Manage Your Projects
- Database Design & Production
- Problem Solving & Communication Skills Exercises
Class is in session each day from 9:00am until 4:00pm.
There are two 15 minute breaks each day plus a 1 hour lunch period.